NOTE: All our games require a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 to play, and are compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Membership scheme terms and conditions. Please Read.
1. These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire site including the members scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance of these terms. When these terms change we will contact all members via their last registered email.
2. The member account, any gifts, and vouchers, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Reels Of Fun which may, at any time, terminate the scheme, alter or amend the conditions of the scheme.
3. Members must use a valid email address and pay a one off fee for membership, to remain a member and receive all the offers attached to your membership you must purchase at least 1 game in each month period. Each time you do this your membership will be extended back to 1 month for FREE. Reels Of Fun cannot be held responsible for any loss of offers or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details, including but not limited to your current email address.
4. If you do not purchase a game within your membership expiry period, you will no longer be valid for member privileges. This includes but is not limited to, member priced games, bonus games, members gift draws, and members only games. Your member login in details will also terminate. You may buy new membership after it has expired again, check with us first for a possible discount.
5. Membership for life "Gold Membership" is just that, providing you purchase at least one game before your membership expires, it will keep renewing and never expire.
6. The membership is not transferable, including gifts and vouchers and can only be used by the member who has their customer ID and email registered, and is limited to one per customer.
7. Reels Of Fun may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel member accounts, and vouchers, or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
8a. Any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme,
8b. Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions.
9. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any vouchers already collected or issued, and no refund in part or whole of any fee paid will be given.
10. Reels Of Fun reserves the right to add to or amend these terms at any time and are in no way exhaustive, and in the event of any dispute, after the decision of Reels Of Fun's management has been made it is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Membership for life* £20.00
One off payment.
Faster Payments only.
Please contact us for details if you have not
used this method to pay us before.
Why go gold? Whats included:-
* Members save on average 70% overall compared to non members.
* Unlimited member priced games, save £'s on every game!
* Faster payments option accepted. ( save even more! )
* Member login area.
* Priority hall of fame submissions.
* Member only games.
* Our Birthday offers. (Each August)
* Access to BETA and pre-release games.
* All available trial games.
* Custom games, set your own parameters. (Extra costs involved)
* Full game support via email and LIVE help when available.
* Facebook and twitter offers, you may need to follow us.
* Bonus email offers.
* Free additional membership of 30 days on each game purchase to a maximum 180 days.
* Free upgrade to Platinum and VIP possible
© 2007 - 2017 Reels Of Fun
What is faster payments?
Faster payments is a UK banks payment method for direct payments just like paying a bill or a friend and can be done via mobile, internet banking or at your own branch. Ask your own bank for more details or google "Faster Payments" for more information.
Is it safe?
As it is your own bank processing the payment and you don't have to give us any of your bank details, its as safe as any other transaction you make, just as safe as PayPal if not even safer!
What do I gain by using faster payments instead of PayPal?
As we save on fees and pass these savings on to you, its always the cheapest option, and often we have exclusive offers by paying with this method, however you may still pay via PayPal but you will pay more overall and miss out on our best offers that way.